Saturday 28 April 2018

Saturday Night Sketch

I have a new favourite rose, I don't know what its called , but it has pale green leaves on the outside and a warm cream colour on the inside.

I spent most of today sorting out all my materials and cleaning my brushes. I've found that biological washing powder will remove stubborn oil from stiff brushes and make them soft again.

Now I feel ready to resume my art journey and it feels good.

Saturday Night Sketch
fine line pens and watercolours
seawhite sketch book

2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a lovely rose Azra. I really like the way you’ve applied the watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides the leaves I love the soft yellow color of the roses , beautifully done , and thanks for the tip for the brushes! I normally throw them out when they get stiff, but that will change now :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.