Friday 26 November 2010

Orchid Tea

I have been biting my nails all day, because I entered myself in our local art competition and should have heard something today!This competition is open to artists in the Herts,Beds and Bucks area so its fairly big and has been running for about seventy years if I'm not mistaken.In fact judging was on Monday so its really quite a long time to wait.Anyway  here is my painting for today,my friends brother very kindly picked this orchid from his greenhouse.Thanks for that.I can't pretend that if I don't get in I won't be disappointed but I will take it on the chin,and keep trying.Painting for the shear pleasure of painting is fabulous anything else is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.