Wednesday 1 August 2012

Pink Roses in Lime Jug

Pink Roses in Lime Jug
Oil on stretched canvas
Sold.
I left this one a bit late and the roses have faded,so I decided to carry on and do a more impressionistic version.I still find it hard to let go so there is still more control and the brushwork could be much looser,but I will let it be for a few days and then see how I feel.

A huge thankyou to everyone who has commented on the previous post and all the others.Your comments tell me when i am heading in the right direction and give me motivation to keep painting.
Bless you All. xx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Azra...it reminds me of Spring...which I sorely miss during these hot and humid summer days. I've had a very pleasant morning looking at your wonderful paintings of flowers. Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azra:) I have the feeling that you have taken painting lessons in secret during your absence:) Your roses are getting nicer and get more and more depth. Your paintings are getting better and better. Kompliment!
    What hs your cat grown! He looks so sweet and so to see he feels fine:) Many painter fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.