Sunday 2 December 2012

Red Carnations

Red Carnations
Oil on canvas board,7"x5"
Available,please contact me on
azraiqbal2000@hotmail.com
All the seasonal colours are in the shops,this time of year always brings back memories of making cards at school with lots of glitter and parties.Happy times. : )

I've been busy the last few days joining DailyPaintWorks to sell and also auction my paintings through them.I am so not good with technical things ,it took me hours to set it up ,listening to all the tutorials they have.The last thing is the DPW widget and for some reason blogger won't allow me.I must be doing something wrong.This is where I need your help guys.Any advice would be most welcome.

Thankyou so much for all your comments and sharing your memories with me ,especially on the last post.All the answers have been so sweet,my favourite being the red tennis shoes from Darla McDowell.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely painting Azra. I like the new background. Best wishes with DPW I hope you sell out! Without being there or having a phone to call the UK I don't know that I can help with the widget problem. E-mail me and tell me what is happening and I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your background also, Azra. Very nice painting! Congratulations and best wishes with DPW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interesting background! Very lovely painting. I'm so glad you decided to join DPW! I'm sending you an email with some instructions that my help with the widget puzzle.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the checkered background, and you do clear glass so wonderfully. Nice painting, Azra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed one of your lovely paintings on DPW this morning, and I can see your widget now. It looks like you have everything working well, Azra. Congratulations! Very pretty painting above, too. I love the touches of aqua with the red carnations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the background here, gives the painting that extra interest, and your roses are lovely as always !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Azra:) Different colors, but they fit perfect together. I like the blocks you added in the background and a little in the foreground. Very clever. I love your painting!! I hope you will sell a lot of paintings Azra, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers and I like the bg alot, nice work on glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors, the background adds a value. I am happy that you put a step forward and DPW is a great platform, I have been wanting to do that as well..now your step may push me from my laziness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this composition Azra..... The vase, the carnations and the background are delightful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new business move Azra! I'm sure you'll be successful. Your widget looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.