Wednesday 7 August 2013

A Very Dangerous Beach After Jack Vettriano


 
This is my entry for Karen D' Angeac Mihm's  blog Painting from the Masters.
Karen very kindly gave me the choice this month and I chose a painting by one of my favourite inspirational artists Jack Vettriano. This a cropped version of the original. Our cat Toni loves acrylic paints and cannot leave me alone when I use them, she nearly always ends up with paint on her nose or tail.
Toni with a green dot on her nose.
This is a photo

The weather has been amazing the last week, we've had rain, sunshine and even a few rainbows. I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.

A Very Dangerous Beach After Jack Vettriano
Acrylic on watercolour paper 13"x9"
Available please contact me on
azraiqbal2000@hotmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting Azra! I think Toni Is posing for a portrait. Maybe she is trying to give you a hint when she gets in your paints. Paint me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these paintings! I'm really impressed by the composition. In your beach painting, you were so creative with the way the gentle curves and straight lines complement each other and keep the eye moving in a nice flow. The color does that too. It's a really compelling piece, Azra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Tony become great!! So loving that green Speck:) You have your painting for the challenge finished already!. So quickly. I was still doing some research on the painter:) A beautiful and distinct style he has. This month I'm in again.. You painting is beautifully Azra. You have used very nice colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous painting Azra. I love your crop, it highlights the girls as the focal point more than the original. Your colors and softness of the light are wonderful. Nice work all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Azra...lovely rendition of the original

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very refreshing work Azra, now so much of attention is centered around the girls! Hope to see Tonis portrait soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Azra. Did you see Jack recently on 'What Do Artists Do All Day?' Fascinating to see how he works.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.