Thursday 2 January 2014

Attention Seekers

Well, here we are in 2014!! The last couple of days have been very wet and windy. Much as I wanted to post a new painting the light was terrible. Anyway, today is absolutely gorgeous, the sun is out and everything is sparkling. I've been for my daily walk, which I started a week ago, I really need to get some fresh air, even if its for thirty minutes.
Blue Bird Vase and Tulips
oil on canvas board 8"x8"
SOLD

Attention Seekers
Oil on canvas board 8"x8"

3 comments:

  1. Azra, I love everything about these two paintings. the Blue Bird Vase with Tulips is my favorite...but then I love tulips.....I so enjoy them both...the color, the movement, the brush strokes....you have all of that worked out to perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful works, but I really love the composition of the first one, the vase is so beautiful as are the colors of the tulips, just great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And I'm glad you've gotten a respite from cold wind - burr!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.