Monday 12 June 2017

Clover and Bee Day 30 !!!

Yes!!! I've made it to day 30!!
I must say it hasn't always been easy, having to cook for a living I am finding it increasingly hard. Long hours on my feet, repetitive strain injury in my arms and shoulders together with the beginnings of fibromyalgia. There are days when I really struggle to get through the days work. What really keeps me going is the thought that one day all I will have to do is paint and nothing else.
In my mind and heart I am an artist and the love of being able to create is what keeps me going.

I chose clover and the bee as my last sketch, because for me they symbolise abundance and potential.
Together with the belief that there are more good people in this world than bad and for them all I wish each of you a living that  makes your heart and soul sing.

Clover and Bee
Day 30

4 comments:

  1. It has been a pleasure to see your work this month.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azra, I LOVE LOVE your sketches!! It makes me want to do more of it too! I must have been away from blogging a while too because I just saw your 30 day challenge. Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thank you so much!! Glad to be an inspiration!!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.