Wednesday 26 September 2018

Back to Blogging

Hi everyone, I hope you have all been well.
 It's been too long and I know I've resolved to get back to blogging like I used to, but painting has been almost non existent over the last four months. There hasn't been a day I haven't thought about painting and feeling terribly disappointed at the end of every wasted day. It's funny how one can love doing something so much and yet not be able to do it.
What I have been doing is working through The Artists Way by Julia Cameron, she helps blocked artists and I think working through her book has finally lifted the fog I've been in.
So , I've just finished this little still life, really what I love doing best . As I was painting last night I actually felt the energy come back .
Over the next few days I will be catching up with what all you have  been doing.
Back To Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.