Saturday 9 April 2011

Daffs in Pasta Sauce Jar

Yes,this jar had pasta sauce in it and has been recycled  : )) I thought I was done with daffodils for this year but I'm very lucky to know a kind and generous florist, who gave me a huge bunch of these spring flowers.
Its such a beautiful day,19 degrees and winter seems far away.There are blossoms everywhere ,I really need to get out there and take some pictures.
I've picked up a palette knife for the first time and played around a little,its certainly a more random way of working  ,but fun.

4 comments:

  1. yes of course Azra pallete knife is fun and your painting is lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Sidmar. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the smile Azra! I think we all need a bit of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Karen,yes we certainly do.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.