Tuesday 20 September 2011

Chili Surprise

At last!! It feels like its been a month since I last painted.This weeks challenge..The Limited Brushstroke Challenge set by Dailypaintworks seemed like a good way to get back into painting again.The challenge set by Nancy Colella is to estimate how many brushstrokes are needed for a simple composition of your choice, and then count as you go along how many it actually takes.Trying to keep to the minimum is the challenge!! Its quite hard but a very valuable exercise.

8 comments:

  1. nice work Azra and that cake looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azra, You handled the challenge very well! It is not easy. I also loved your wedding cake. You are so gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Azra! I really like your colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job with this challenge, Azra. I am still procrastinating. You make it look so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice painting Azra and I love that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice of subject for this challenge Azra, you succeeded!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a good exercise to stay loose like you done here. This piece turned out great. I tried to commit to the challenge but lost count on my piece very quickly! Well done, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Azra! I have been procrastinating on this challenge, it's somehow intimidating. Your composition reminds me of a smiley face, and it make me smile too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.