Sunday 15 January 2012

Geese Sketch

Last week I was looking through http://adebanjialade.blogspot.com/ and I felt inspired to finally start sketching on a daily basis.I wrote a comment on his blog saying that he had inspired me to sketch and he replied that he would send me a sketch book and the type of markers that he uses!! He was as good as his word and sent me not only the sketch book and markers but also some drawings which he signed. It was such an amazing gift and I am now on the road to sketching at last!

10 comments:

  1. Your geese look wonderful Azra. You have the perspective spot on! Wow! What a great gift from Abe! Can you tell us what kind of markers he uses? I need to get back to my sketching. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla,Adebanji uses a black bic biro and a TOMBOW ABT,which is a pale grey almost brushlike wash marker and is great for shading.Happy sketching! I just added a touch of watercolours to the geese drawing to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Azra I like your sketch, keep going with these sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very generous person indeed! So now we can admire your beautiful sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm impressed. Wonderful sketches, Azra. You can really draw well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have started off well with them Azra,,you got really lucky with the valuable gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his blog and somehow lost touch with it. Thanks for reconnecting me. What a generous and kind artist he is. I'm really enjoying your sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.