Tuesday 19 March 2013

Follow That Dream

I look at roses and I can't help myself ..I have to paint them.Each rose presents a different challenge that is irresistable.I have a simple trick to make them last as long as possible,I cut the stems shorter and shorter and this revives them and lengthens their life.

Follow That Dream
Oil on canvas board 6"x6"
SOLD
This particular rose was pointing forward as if to say ...follow that dream.Keep going my friends ,if art is in your soul,you have to paint,there is no question about it.

6 comments:

  1. Paint as many roses as you like my friend...they are all unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you paint roses so well Azra, another beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep painting them Azra, a pleasure to look at !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Azra:) Do you really own all those vases too? As the others: I love your roses. Beautiful painted. Like you: art is in my soul, so I keep painting:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azra,it seems like you are hitting this really nice spot which is right between "tight" and "loose" brushwork...really interesting and gives your paintings a vibrancy I think we all enjoy. Forward ho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, another lovely Rose Azra ! You paint them so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.