Friday 1 March 2013

Purple Tulips II

Purple Tulips II
8"x8"
SOLD
One of my very nice collectors asked me to paint another purple tulip painting as she missed the auction on DPW, its very similar but not exactly the same.This is the style that I enjoy painting in the most,very loose and with lots of artistic license. : )


Ever the economist, I now have a bunch of tulips still going strong and a whole lot of paint in various shades of purple already mixed and waiting to be used.


Thankyou so much for all your comments,I particularly loved everyones comments about their hopes and dreams.

Purple Tulips III
Oil on canvas board 8"x8"
SOLD






 


10 comments:

  1. Love the style on these. You are growing in leaps and bonds. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...this has the same wonderful flow and composition...I love your consistency and look forward to seeing more paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful paintings, Azra. Gorgeous colors and brushwork. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled for you! And I agree with your collector - Its a wonderful arrangement. Love the colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh... I love these gorgeous colors, Azra! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous tulip paintings, really love the colors ...and specially the bottom one ! Wish you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are so lovely, Azra. love the purples abd blues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the sale and this second one is going to someone's home soon, it is so cheerful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tulips Azra, great colors together and I love the looseness of the brushstrokes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tulips are lovely! I really love Purple Tulips II! Your joy shines through when you paint in this style.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.