Wednesday 26 March 2014

Patience is a Virtue

Its been over a week since my last post, I've been so busy with work that painting had to take a back seat. patience is indeed a virtue since I struggled to get the work done, but still could not make time.
I picked up my brushes last night and it felt sooo good! :  )

I also repainted this one, I felt the background did not help to make the daffodils stand out.

Daffodils and Clementine
Oil on canvas board 8"x8"
 


Patience is a Virtue
Oil on canvas board 7"x5"
SOLD

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking at my (your) wonderful rose painting as I write- I'm new to your blog but will follow you avidly from now! Your biggest fan! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fresh spring colours. Hope youre well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both,gorgeous as always! Also the previous version of the first one was lovely , but I can see what you mean here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh… both of these lovely paintings make me think of Springtime! Beautiful, as always, Azra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring to see new life given to older works, love both these cheerful works.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.