The Storm Will Pass

The Storm Will Pass
The Storm Will Pass

Monday, 31 March 2014

The Sunflowers After George Braque

The Sunflowers After George Braque
Oil on paper made for oils
10"x8"
I painted this for  http://paintingfromthemasters.blogspot.co.uk/
This months challenge was my choice and very kindly posted by Karen d'Angeac Mihm.
I have left it a bit last minute but I can tell you I really enjoyed trying to copy this amazing, flamboyant masterpiece. I did rush some so its not accurate but maybe that's how he painted it, there is a wonderful looseness that I love and crave to be able to put in my work.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely Azra! And I am still enjoying that oil paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliantly done Azra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did amazing Azra, these flowers are on fire , full of life and beautifully loose !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.