Tuesday 19 August 2014

Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue II
Oil on wrapped canvas 7"x 5"
 
Its not often you get something for nothing so I was very happy to pick up these beautiful roses from our local mini supermarket for free. They were a little past their best but cutting the stems fairly short revives them and gives them a new lease of life.

I am really enjoying painting two versions of the same subject side by side.
I don't know why the colours are so sharp but you can see that the middle photo is more true to the original colours.
 
Deepest Blue
oil on wrapped canvas 7"x 5"
SOLD

5 comments:

  1. They look fantastic together, wrapped canvas certainly added value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are enjoying painting side by side - it gives a really neat viewpoint. And I love the blue glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painting style Azra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are terrific paintings! The blue vase is just beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them both, that bright blue is really awesome ! Two more favorites !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.