Saturday 9 August 2014

Pear and Plums

I have about three weeks painting time and as is the way with life, I find myself with less and less free time. So I've decided to paint two at a time.

Pear and Plums
Oil on canvas board 4"x4"
Pear and Plums
Oil on canvas board 4"x4"

Pear and Plums

The group exhibition is from the 5th to the 7th of September, its the New Artist Fair and its going to be held at The Old Truman Brewery.  http://www.newartistfair.com/sept-2014-summer-exhibition.html

All the artists taking part are now listed including yours truly. I am so looking forward to it, I love London, my spirits lift as soon as I get on the train heading there. The architecture and general vibes I find are very artist friendly.

2 comments:

  1. Same subject with two different arrangements look great together, best wishes for the show from the bottom of my heart, look forward to the pictures later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are a terrific compositions Azra. All the very best with the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.