Tuesday 8 March 2016

Au Revoir


Hi everyone, my blogging artist friends. After much thought I have decided that its time to close my blog down, it makes me sad, but I move on to the next stage of my life as an artist. I'm going to miss blogging, its been a life line in many ways, a comfort when I felt isolated or  down and I always felt joy in sharing my work with you all. I will still be keeping in touch with many of you, so expect to see my comments from time to time.
Thank you for all your comments and encouragement.
I wish you all health, happiness and joy in your art and life. xxx

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! I'm at a loss for words... Our world is indeed changing. Hugs across the pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so surprised, Azra, and will miss both your lovely paintings and insightful commentary. I'll miss you... Be well, and happy.. with love and best wishes for whatever the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Azra, I didnt expect you to keep away from blogging, yours is one of those that I look forward to enjoy and comment, May be you will give your decision a second thought, my best wishes for you always.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.