Wednesday 14 December 2016

A New Beginning

Hi everyone, I hope  you are all well and looking forward to the holidays.

I shut down my blog back in March and its been a long journey back, the result has been that I have not painted as much as I normally did. I have now realised, thankfully, that I need this blog and all the wonderful artists that I kept in touch with. I look forward to catching up with what you all have been doing and to getting back to what I love best, painting everyday.

This is one I painted last month.

Autumn Trees
oil on oil paper
12"x 9"

8 comments:

  1. Hi Azra! A very nice and very welcome surprise to find your message in my inbox this morning. I like the limited palette in this one, the sense of recession and different treatment of edges, and the autumnal feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back, Azra. Beautiful fall painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Catherine, it's good to be back!!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!! I have missed seeing your blog posts! But I also understand the need for breaks. I am just now getting back to painting again after a long dry period. Love this painting! The shadows are masterful. Can't wait to see and hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Azra! Lovely to see your beautiful paintings again. We should try to meet again next year!

    Best wishes
    Jennifer (Artists'Network Bedfordshire)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Azra, welcome back to blogging and painting. It was so nice to see your work again. Merry Christmas and I hope the new year is prosperous and blessed for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.