Thursday 27 January 2011

Glass and Grapes (Donated to Community Needs)

I've given Ann back all her wonderful treasures today.Its been a great challenge because I would not normally have picked such difficult subjects.With each challenge its a learning process that sometimes comes easy and sometimes comes incredibly hard.A wonderful artist called Yasha Sharma ,who has been commenting on my work recently,has given a list of websites that provide challenges for artist.I will certainly be joining some of them as soon as I have time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God Azra this is gorgeous.Both the glass and the grapes.Wonderful composition.I so love the green used for the glass.
    You will definitely enjoy the challenges.Would love to see you on challenge blogs and this also gives an opportunity to display your work to more viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Yasha! Yes you're absolutely right,I think I might start with the butterfly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.