Thursday 3 February 2011

Jam and Croissant

I was having breakfast in town with a friend and I saw this little jar of strawberry jam and you know the rest.... : )
Its funny how ever since I started this blog I am constantly on the look out for my next subject,not in a conscious way.More in a way that things kind of jump out at me and I try not let the opportunity pass me by.
The catalyst that actually made me start painting in earnest was Jack Vettriano.He is an amazing Scottish artist who is very succesful  and I love his style.He was doing a book signing in London on the 30th of October and I was there.I asked him how many hours he spent painting a day,the answer was 10 to 12 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.