Friday 4 February 2011

Tea and a Cupcake

Yes, this cupcake jumped out at me when I went to the bakery.Especially the transparent decoration on top looked like it could be a bit of a challenge.As I was painting there was an aroma of icing and vanilla, which prompted me to finish this so I could eat it  : ))  
On a serious note tomorrow there is going to be a massive demonstration in our town by the EDL,and I sincerely hope and pray that it goes by without anyone  getting hurt.The majority of people are peace loving and we all get along very well together.I have lived in Luton nearly all of my life and have friends from a wide range of cultures and appreciate and care about them all.Please God Bless this town tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love the transparent heart on the top of the cupcake.Great colors and there is a looseness in this work which really gives it a fresh feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Yasha,it was fun to do.Have you seen the new challenge on DPW? Sounds like a great exercise if I could decide which object to paint eight times!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.