Sunday 9 June 2013

Rose Bud

I have the great privilege of receiving membership to Artists Network Bedfordshire recently and they are organising local exhibitions from September. I am very happy to be a part of these exhibitions ,not only for the opportunities to promote and sell my work but also to meet local artists.
I will have to get down to serious hard work to produce enough paintings for three exhibitions by September, but you know me, I am always up for a challenge!
I will keep you posted on my progress.

Another exciting thing happened.....yesterday I was on my way to post a painting and came across the most beautiful horse all dressed up for an Asian wedding. The owner was also in costume and was so kind to let me take some photos of them both. The owner was called John and the horse Rani which I think means queen. I've never painted a horse so that's another challenge for me. If anyone would like to use any of the horse

Rose Bud
Oil on canvas board 4"x4"
SOLD
 
John and Rani
all the way from Birmingham for an Indian wedding
Beautiful Rani
 photos please feel free. Now I think I'll put a wet cloth over my head to calm down, the excitement is just too much ....lol  :  ))

7 comments:

  1. Your red rose bud is exquisite, as is the lovely vase. Congratulations on being received as a member of an artists society. You will out shine them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Azra! You always paint up a storm so you'll have no problem meeting any deadlines! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Azra! I am so happy for you! And you already have one more beautiful painting in your portfolio. This rose is gorgeous! Loved seeing your horse adventure, too. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and exciting news dear Azra, but you really deserve it all. Your vase with the red rose is absolutely beautiful , fresh and spontaneous. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! That's great news Azra! You deserve it! What an excuse to paint up a storm. I know you'll do well. Love the red rose bud too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous rose Azra, I love it! The horse is beautiful too, I'm looking forward to the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pictures Azra! They look like these two, John and Rani: there is horse or human, a sacred mixture. Beautiful rosebud and beautiful vase...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.