Monday 22 July 2013

A Dozen Pink Roses Challenge No. 12 Its a Wrap

Farm Fresh
Oil on canvas board 7"x5"
Available please contact me on
azraiqbal2000@hotmail.com
Our local farm is a short drive away and the produce is so tasty, so different from shop bought. These onions are so sweet and delicious in salads.


I took a photo of this bunch of roses while still in the plastic wrapper. Trying to get the texture of plastic was certainly a challenge and I enjoyed it very much.
Its a Wrap
Oil on canvas board 8"x8"
Available please contact me on
azraiqbal2000@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Great paintings! Tough subject done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Azra! These are super! Both of them! Love the composition of the roses and the wrapper. Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice composition ! The wrapping looks great!!! Nicely handled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Asra.
    A brilliantly painted onion Asra. I also like your A Pair of Pears. Well done. All the best Asra.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, its always a pleasure receiving each and every one.